Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Button's Word of the Day 2/3/2015

I answer this question many times everyday... here is a small sample

Button: Mommy, what if I stick a pencil in my ear
Me: DON'T stick anything in your ear! YOu could pop your eardrum, really hurt yourself and even go deaf
Button: What about a toy
Me: No Button
Button: What about a piece of paper?
Me: No Button, nothing, don't put anything in your ear
Button: Mommy, what if I put a fork in my ear?
Me: NO Button, you will get hurt really bad and go deaf...
Me: Princess (my middle daughter) come set the table for dinner
Princess: ..... (silence)
Me: PRINCESS Come set the table for dinner
Princess: ...... (silence)
Me: PRINCESS COME SET THE TABLE!!! 
Me grumbling ...: I swear that child doesn't listen
Button: Maybe she stuck something in her ear
Me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment